read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Monday, December 19, 2005

STEVE CARELL IS GOLD!


Yeah so I missed the theatrical release of THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN but I caught the DVD recently and must say this movie is hilarious. Carell blows me away on THE OFFICE, but he shows range in this movie. If you haven't seen it and are a geek (you must be if you are reading this blog) then you should rent/buy/download this movie. Definitely worth giving as a gift in lieu of action figures or to the person that has all the other blockbuster films (EP3, Batman Begins etc.) everyone will be very happy with this even if you thinking its a slam against geeks - its not - its pure comic genius and even his buddies and co-workers shine!

First rate comedy if you like Farelly Brothers type stuff and The Office. I saw 2 cast members of The Office in the movie too.

I just love this image of Carell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home