read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry X-Men X-Mas!

Ok so the holidays are here and everyone is either running around shopping or travelling - so lets all relax and write off 2005! I might do a Best of 2005 list after the holidays I might not.

Below is the cover to X3 director Brett Ratner's Christmas Card that I wanted you all to see since it has nice shots of Beast and Colossus...



Be Merry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hi Vegas, I found your blog while doing some research on king kong toys. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about king kong toys

Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home