read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, October 14, 2005

TOO MUCH TV


No new blog entries in almost a month means we have been sucked in by the TV season. I can't remember ever watching this much TV except when I was 8 and living for Saturday Morning and After school cartoons.

I'm going to post these shows I like and see if I still like them the next time I see this entry.

NIGHT STALKER: Never really saw the original KOLCHAK - but this one if pretty creepy, and now comparing it to SUPERNATURAL whoch is also a bit creepy, Stuart Townsend is more creepy than the Supernatural Brothers - and Kolchak gets a Jimmy Olsen and a black Lois Lane to boot.

E-RING: USually I don't like military shows, I don't watch JAG or things like that, but these stories with Benjamin Bratt and Dennis "Spitting Mad" Hopper are neat little Bruckheimer-type adventures. I've been entertained at least so far and will continue watching.

PRISON BREAK: Still good and still keeping up the story. I have a morbid facination with this show waiting to see it fall apart - if it doesn't I will be very happy.

MY NAME IS EARL and HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER: Two sappy comedies but the only short form sit-com content that is passable this season, seems everyone went for 1-hour drama's.

I've already dropped THRESHOLD and SURFACE and will skip through SUPERNATURAL.

And then there are the usual suspects: ALIAS, SMALLVILLE, CSI, THE SIMPSONS, BOSTON LEGAL, MEDIUM and LOST - no Desperate Housewives here.

I point you to a great TV Show blog here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home