read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, October 14, 2005

INFINITE CRISIS IS HERE!

I haven't felt this way since maybe the first issue of Crisis on Infinite Earth's #1 20 years ago...INFINITE CRISIS #1 by Geoff Johns and Phil Jimenez was the only comic I bought this week and I couldn't wait to get home to read it. Straight home after the comic shop and plopped down on the sofa and read it super slowly to make sure I took in all the artwork and the double-page spreads.

I obviously won't spoil anything here because since Wednesday I have been dodging any mention of anything to do with this comic online. Obviously I am a huge DC nerd because to me the best comic series of all time was CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS and I have that hardcover that came out a few years back and I will treasure that as my history book to the DC UNIVERSE.

A big thank you to the current DC COMIC management for putting this Infinite Crisis together - whether it turns out good or bad or does or doesn't compare to COIF it doesn't matter - its the DC event we've been waiting for since the Death of Superman.

Don't you love how comics can make you regress into a kid again! Thanks DC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home