read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, October 14, 2005

BATTLESTAR IS AWESOME!


I just love it when I miss something and then am able to catch up in one whirlwind of being glued in from of whatever it is. I did see the first part of the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA mini-series and it was so bad and so boring that I never bothered to see the series.

Then my buddy lends me his box set of SEASON 1 and I skip the mini-series and dive right into the 13 episodes of the series and love it. It's jumping up quickly to be the best sci-fi show. I don't know if I count FIREFLY as sci-fi really, and while I still think FIREFLY's cast and stories were great, with BSG having wrapped part 1 of their second season its going to be tough for Firefly to keep that title because BSG is just great television and great sci-fi.

I cannot recommend this show highly enough. Everything I thought I'd hate about it is perfect. How can anyone replace Lorne Greene and Dirk Benedict - well Edward James Olmos and Katee Sackhoff have more than amazingly pulled it off.

And I just love the classic viper - IMHO the best space ship design ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Blooker Prize' rewards books based on blogs
Online self-publishing house Lulu has announced the Blooker Prize--what it calls the first-ever literary award for "blooks," books based on blogs or Web sites.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "make extra money" site. It pretty much covers "make extra money" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home