read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

MGS4 HAS THE GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS!


Oh yes we have been waiting! Not as crazy as the subtitles for the Star Wars movies but Hideo Kojima: the most important man of all video game developers has released the VIDEO for the 4th installment of the greatest game ever created at the TGS 2005 expo, and it has the subtitle of: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS - go and watch it and the MGS3 Subsistence trailer as well - where MGS3 goes online multi-player and has 3 Discs in time for Christmas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous spikespeigel said...

Dunno. To tell the truth I've steeled myself for Kojima's trailers ever since MGS2: SOL when Snake was in every frame when it really turned out to be Raiden. Same thing here. Pretty cinema. But I'm more enthused with MGS3: Subsistence even though I've unlocked everything in Snake Eater. As long it's at a budget price like RE4 for the PS2 later this year I'll be on board. Now, if we could only see some new video for Kingdom Hearts II and/or Final Fantasy XII, then I'd be a happy man.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home