read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, June 03, 2005

WHY MOVIES COST SO MUCH!


In Bryan "I'm The Reason Why X3 is being Delayed" Singer's new Superman Returns video journal he shows how much money he can waste on something that can be done digitally without invloving cast and a huge crew.

What you will see here is Singer doing repeat takes of Brandon Routh throwing a ball with a canon shooting it out to simulate a Superman-style throw. What we see is a very fast outline fo a ball going supersonic speeds. I can do that on my laptop using Adobe Premiere in about 2 hours by myself. Now you can see why Robert "Sin City" Rodreguiez can make movies so cheaply by using computers and green screens. If Bryan Singer directed Sin City the budget would probably be $100 million instead of $40 million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home