read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WELCOME TO LUCASLAND


I have to admit I was lucky enough to spend a day at the Skywalker Ranch outside of San Francisco but I was surprised at how "earthy" it looked. No AT-AT's or Jawa's walking around, just a clean and peaceful vinyard looking place.

And now the photos of Lucas' new digs in the city at the old Presidio site (yeah remember the Sean Connery/Mark Harmon movie) and this is what I expect Lucasland to look like. Have a look at the photos here and here.

There is even public areas so you can get a glimpse of the magic. Why there is no StarWars Land yet is beyond me, I'm sure that place would do boffo business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home