read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

UNTOUCHABLES 2 IN THE WORKS


THE UNTOUCHABLES was the first R-rated movie I saw as a kid! My Dad took me to see it when I was 12 and I gotta say it was once of the best movies I ever saw! It even won Sean Connery an Oscar. Best movie score I ever heard because I actually bought the vinyl for it - also my first soundtrack purchase!

Now that said, do we really need a sequel - or as they are calling CAPONE RISING - a prequel? Wasn't there just a Carlito's Way prequel as well? And really, who are you telling me who is at least B-List that can play a young Sean Connery as Malone? I guess we can thank George Lucas for setting off this prequel craze!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home