read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, June 24, 2005

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CRISPIN GLOVER?


Is this a teaser poster for BATMAN BEGINS 2? if not I hope Christopher Nolan goes with this more Conrad Vietch-ish style Man Who Laughed style Joker than the Nicholson Clown look.

Also in a bit of a double sided comment, BB director Chris Nolan does say he will NOT be around when Robin makes his debut in the franchise, which is good because he's dedicated to keeping the Dark Knight solo - but then makes a bizarre comment that if he did have to cast a ROBIN he would cast Frankie Muniz? I really don't know how to take that comment.

How many of you saw Batman Begins more than once in the theatre?

1 Comments:

Blogger cameronreilly said...

I saw it once and I'm seeing it again this week. Wicked WICKED film. Check out my podcast review at www.thepodcastnetwork.com/movie !

Friday, June 24, 2005 10:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home