read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

SIMPSONS MOVIE A GO!


I love it when cast or crew open their mouths when they propbably aren't supposed to. Seems like the voice of BART on THE SIMPSONS is telling people that they have done a read-through of the script for THE SIMPSONS movie! Well thanks to Bart, that is great news!

But I think that means the show is going to end soon (well in 2 years) - and then spin into movies. I would love to watch the Simpsons in 3D like the above sceencap from that Halloween episode. If not I would love to see Homer really move in expensive in-betweens that would bring a whole new dimension to those characters. Did you see the recent episode where Bart likes going to a Catholic school? That one was probably the funniest this season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home