read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, June 03, 2005

NEW NORSE WAR MOVIE!


I liked PITCH BLACK, the sequel CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK also had its merits, but PB seemed to be a neat and styistic take on the "Aliens" model...so director/writer David Twohy is being signed up to write and direct this new flick called THE WOULD-BE WARRIOR (which I hope gets a name change before productions starts.) At the same nerd dinner there was a desire to see a THOR movie, well this sounds close enough - a young boy gets magically transported into a war between the Asgardians...if it has the PB style and cool effects I think it could be cool and basically circumvents any possibility of a Marvel Thor movie which I think is good for all humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home