read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

HOW'S MY DRIVING?

Been doing this blog for about a month now as a challenge against a friend to see who could last the longest doing an interesting blog - thanks to all who read this, but let me know how the blog is and what you want to see more of- I ideally set this up as a news sheet for all kinds of pop news for people who dont have time to troll all the sites and need the instant dirt which seems to be quite a few. So drop a comment if you can and more stories will keep on coming tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic blog! don't give it up just make it better and post more frequently.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 2:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous mediamelt said...

Vegas: Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find a contact email for you anywhere on the site. Got one?

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Kid Z said...

Stay the course. You're doing just fine. Perhaps some anime news added into the mix, but other than that, I'm enjoying what I've seen thus far.

Friday, June 03, 2005 10:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Vegas said...

thanks you guys for posting your comments - feels good to know someone is reading - will continue at full steam ahead.

if you need to email me try this address wallfly at doramail dot com.

Friday, June 03, 2005 11:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home