read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

TOM AND KATIE - A SHAM??!



The NEW YORK TIMES is agreeing with me over the recently reported "romance" of TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES. I've been watching John Stamos' new show JAKE IN PROGRESS where he plyas a publicist, so I know a thing or 2 about celebrity newsmaking - and you can basically see that celebs do this all the time for more face time in the press.

Both Tom and Katie have Summer movies this year and see how he hooked up with a Batman Begins star which comes out 2 weeks before War of the Worlds instead of say getting together with Jessica Alba who's Fantastic Four movie opens 1 week after War of the World's. But hey whatever works right - I mean I spent time telling you this and plugging their movies so it all works out in the end whether or not Tom and Katie are really together or not.

I think Sofia Vergara seems more Tom's type - and mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home