read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

SPIDER-MAN 6 IN 2015!



Looks like Tobey will be in this pose for the next 6 years or so. Sam Raimi is confirming to SCI FI WIRE that at least 4 more sequels to the SPIDER-MAN franchise.

Raimi told Sci Fi Wire:
"I've heard Amy Pascal [chairman of Sony's motion picture group] say she wants to make six Spider-Man pictures," Raimi said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Los Angeles. "So I think she's a woman of her word. And if she says there'll be six, there'll be six. ... If they were to ask me, and if I felt as passionate as I feel now about the character and had this great hunger and desire to tell the story, which I really do now, you couldn't keep me away from it."
I am hoping they do it like James Bond and just bring in a new Peter Parker every 3 movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home