read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

FINALLY: PLAYSTATION 3


Now this is a gaming console - ladies and gentlemen: THE PLAYSTATION 3. You can see why the Xbox 360 had to reveal earlier because they must have known they would be decimated by this lovely machine. More pictures here.

And the amazing stats about the PS3 are here...just amazing - this is really the next generation of gaming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Wow I havent seen a picture of this one yet.... it looks a lot like the xbox 360... why do they always do that?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Kid Z said...

That controller scares me somewhat. I'm afraid I'm gonna poke my eye out accidentally. Still waiting for the games to be demo'd though. And, now with Squaresoft stating they're publishing for X-Box 360, it's suddenly anyone's ballgame. Now, if Capcom and Konami run to the 360, then I'd say Sony's in trouble. But, for now, I'll just wait and see.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home