read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Monday, April 11, 2005

WILL THE REAL LOIS PLEASE STAND UP!



Yesterday the first image of Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane from the new Superman movie was reveled...what the hell? They passed on Erica Durance for her? I loved Margot Kidder and of course who could not ove Terry Hatcher and although I don't think Lois should have met Clark - let alone be so integrated in his youth - in the SMALLVILLE TV series I think Erica Durance is perfect casting and plays Lois perfectly in the show (which is funny seeing as the current season is the worse one so far.)

This blogger is saddened by the bad choices that Bryan Singer has made on casting for his movie. I can only hope that the story and effects are great because I think its a hard act to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home