read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Monday, April 25, 2005

This Week's Haul: SPACE GHOST #6



I love SPACE GHOST - so I wanted to check this new series out which kind of makes him more of a realistic character. It is neat to see Space and his villians drawn in a more relaistic style but I'm not sure it's what I like but I can bet that it would have bombed if it was drawn in an ALEX TOTH style (which I love but sure would not fly with the kids today) and I guess it was well received since it looks like the creative team has been greenlit for another 6-issue mini-series. If you are a fan you need to pick it up for the 6 amazing ALEX ROSS covers and for a different take on the character - if you don't like SG or that whole world you still might like the sci-fi elements but if that is what you are looking for I suggest the far more superior current ADAM STRANGE mini-series.

Anyways if you missed this SG mini-series, it's already being collected in JULY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home