read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SOTA EVOLVES THE MICRONAUTS



One of the action figure lines I am most anticipating is SOTA's MICRONAUTS EVOLUTION line. And I found this interview about the line. From the interview it sounds like they will be 6" tall and cost about $20 each - and you know what? That's OK - I mean look at this BARON KARZA it's sweeter than sweet. I was not a fan of SOTA's STREET FIGHTER line or anything else they have done, but this is what every 80's property needs. The 4 Horsemen only slightly tweaked MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, this is the real deal and hope to see other toy companies follow suit - when THUNDERCATS comes back it better look as good as these do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home