read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

SHOCK THE RABBIT!


This is what I call going to the bottom of the barrel for a license. Bucky O'Hare was cool as a Michael Golden drawn comic in the 80's but was a lame cartoon and now those brilliant guys at Shockini (Sounds like a urin-based martini) have acquired the license for Bucky O'Hare for their line of stickmen...hey I love the designs but why not just remake the action figures and not destroy them.

I mean look at all these cool Bucky toys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the new Shockini versions will be just as cool. And the cartoon or comic was not lame. So to you I say hush and let the Shocker guys bring the Retros back.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home