read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

NEW AVENGERS IS #1 - IN MONEY AND FUN!



I can tell why this comic is #1 and sells over 200,000 copies each month - it's great! Although it seems strange to see WOLVERINE on the cover of an Avengers comic, to little kids who only know the main Marvel characters -putting Wolverine and Spider-Man on the Avengers seems like a no-brainer.

I remember my excuse for buying Avengers when I was a kid is that if I bought that I wouldn't haveto buy the solo books for Captain America, Iron Man and Thor.

But is April SAVAGE LAND MONTH at Marvel - the X-Men are also in the Savage Land in their book this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home