read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

THE EMPIRE LIVES WITH YOU!



Now you can live in the Mirror Universe - so much cool Mirror Universe stuff is out now - check out the DESKTOP WALLPAPER and even lots of T-SHIRTS, CAPS and MOUSEPADS here. This site has tons of screencaps from Part 1

And read this clip from King Idiot Rick Berman has to say about Trek:

"And I think that after 18 years and 624 hours of STAR TREK the audience began to have a little bit of overkill with STAR TREK, and I think that had a lot to do with it. And I think if you take a look at the last feature film we did, NEMESIS, which I still believe was a fine movie, it did two-thirds the business that the previous films had done. So I think it's, again, another example of the franchise getting a little bit tired."
This guy is the most dense person working in entertainment - I blame him and his gay cohort on the destruction of this franchise. You can see from the ratings that "In A Mirror Darkly" was a success because it was GOOD. The rest of the episodes AND Nemesis = BAD...this guy just doens't get it. MANNY COTO, oh please let Paramount ask you to revive the franchise next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home