read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Friday, April 22, 2005

BAG IT UP!



JASON PEARSON
is one of the finest "Lazy" artists of our time. His magnum opus was BODY BAGS which came out a few years back is being reprinted and being used as a test bed for more BODY BAGS stories. Newsarama has a interview with him here and check out an online gallery of his work here or buy some of his art here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous nose said...

Hi there " Vegas " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:23:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home