read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Monday, April 25, 2005

AI - GETTING BETTER



Wizard's new issue of Anime Insider - #21 - hit this past week. I haven't read it for about 6 months or so and I have to say it's gotten alot better. This is a guide for those who don't patrol all the anime sites on the Internet and want to just keep up to date on an intermediate level of what is happening in the U.S. anime and manga scene. I'll definitely be checking out the next issue as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous BODY ALIVE INTERNATIONAL said...

I found a company that pays $10 - $50/hr for shopping the classifieds!

Work At Home $10 - $50/hr Easy part/full time work, no boss, no commute, no set hours, paid every 12 days..

I'm making over $500 a day with this company and will be happy to help you do the same.

Hurry postions are filling fast!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home