read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

WILL IT REALLY BEGIN?



This is the biggest question-mark of the Summer. Yes, all the "popaganda" surrounding BATMAN BEGINS is great - from director to cast to budget - OK...but have you seen this? The Mattel BATMAN BEGINS action figure line? Obviously its for kids but judging from the trailers do you think its a kids movie? This the conundrum of the whole franchise.

I guess director Chris Nolan is looking to make the "definitive" Batman movie -and forget if it sells merchandise or not.

I know Mattel is huge, but why did they have to get the license for this? For once I would like to see a big movie property handled by a McFarlane Toys or Art Asylum - anything except the big 3 toy makers...but I guess we still have DC Direct!

7 Comments:

Anonymous happiness said...

Good looking blog you have.
I always refreshing to see creativity.
Wish you the best!
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous travel said...

Well you never know what interesting things are out
there to see, until you see a blog like yours.
Looks good! Keep it up!
Come see my site/blog if you like
##independence## it may be of##Future## interest to you.
If you find the time.
Phil

Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous wonder said...

I have enjoyed browsing your site/blog. Interesting stuff.
Keep your dreams alive!
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

Monday, January 02, 2006 4:29:00 PM

 
Anonymous new said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##yourownboss## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##website## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Phil

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous glance said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##yourownboss## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##website## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Phil

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:02:00 PM

 
Anonymous offer said...

Good looking blog you have.
I always refreshing to see creativity.
Wish you the best!
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

Friday, January 20, 2006 6:20:00 PM

 
Anonymous illistration said...

Sure have alot of info here, I really like your site.
I will probably visit here again. Have a great life.
If you would like you might visit my site:
##webdesign## It is all about##yourfuture## having your own website.
Come and visit if you like.
Phil

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 5:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home