read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

WHO ARE YOU?


Never saw any of the originals. Never had any interest in it but seeing the first episode of the new DOCTOR WHO I am thinking not bad. Its shot on video with cheesy effects but it has a nice sci-fi basing that will appeal to comicgeeks like myself.

The Doctor I remember seeing was that dude in the trenchcoat with afro - this guy looks more like Ralph Fiennes and the girl looks kind of slutty so I'd say it was a perfect match...lets see where it goes from here.

Yes I BT'd this one too a few weeks ago and it looks like they caught the poor canuck who let it out - probably a good idea since it generated so much online buzz - too bad they fired him for such innovative thinking.

And being a newbe, I'm not sure what a DALEK is but apparently they are real and threatening the UK government - better PR for a TV series I have not seen in awhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home