read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Monday, March 21, 2005

VIDEO FROM SYDNEYOPOLIS!



If you are like me - you hate Superman - yeah he's like Captain America, standing for crap that doesn't exist anymore.

Then why does this new Bryan Singer movie about the Man of Steel sound so exciting?! While I have loved all of Singare's movies, I expect this to be his "The Village" or his "Waterworld" - with that I lead you to an amazing site - his Superman Returns production blog - with actual VIDEO of him on set prepping the shoot.

Go visit BLUETIGHTS.NET now!

Maybe just maybe it won't suck and it will be cool!

Wow look at DC - Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman all coming out within 12 months of each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home