read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

TRU CALLING RETURNS FOR S2



Some people saw the first handful of Tru Calling episodes and banished it as crap TV - I was one of them! But I came back when they brought in Jason Priestly's "Jack" character the show took off like wildfire. Two sides - one trying to save lives and one trying to make sure they stay dead reminds me of the best comic books with the opposite player - kind of like that 80's Batman story "The Player from the Other Side" with art by Micheal Golden - a complete reverse Batman takes lives while Bats saves them.

So give season 2 a shot - 2-hour premiere on March 31st on FOX...unfortunately it has already been cancelled - but you can at least get a bit of the story and go and get the DVD's for Season 1...why am I talking like I've already seen it? I have...it seems Australia has already broadcast them and they have been released via BT...and I have to say these episodes are really great fun so tune in - and if not for me....then for the hottie star of the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home