read my dirty opinions about toys, comics, movies, tv, video games and anything else that is suffocating our brains today! You know, the stuff that matters!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

MY JLU WAKING LIFE



I guess I wasn't seeing things earlier this week, as it seems Mattel are in fact making all the obscure Justice League characters - including NUKE, WAVERIDER (or is that TAKION), and BOOSTER GOLD. Could this be there way of making up to the fans on the botched Masters of the Universe line? It must be or how else would we get an Aztek figure unless one of the execs lost a huge bet with one of the creative team at Mattel. I mean Toy Biz and Marvel are one and the same and I doubt we'll ever see a Mr. Immortal Avengers figure from them!

Mattel has won serious brownie points with this line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home